Xolo 8X 1000 Specification And Review | Pros and Cons
The New Xolo 8x 1000 specification and review august 2014
Specification review pros cons price
Just when Asus was killing the smartphone market Xolo has introduces another monster device that may just leave every smartphone behind, The Xolo 8x 1000 (8x the fun). Xolo 8x 1000 is quite of a device when it comes to the processing speed the build the style and the price. The device not only comes with an octa core processor and 2GB ram it also aslo runs a customized android operating system called the HIVE. The HIVE is a customized version of android 4.4.2 kitkat. Its just like the cyanogenmod os in One plus One which is also android based. but the hive is quite different from cyanogenmod. If you are worried about this new os well you should not, the operating system is quite same as Android 4.4 KitKat and it will support all android apps.Xolo has introduced hive to enhance user interaction and to make it more user friendly. The Xolo 8X comes at a awesome price of just RS13999. Now this a type of device who everybody will like to buy. The Xolo X8 1000 has all the thing a user wants in a smartphone. Only the word Octa Core is enough to go for this device at such low price but as they say when you wish, wish for more. To accompany such a powerful processor the device also has a 2GB DDR2 Ram along with quad core Mali 450-MP4 Gpu to enhaance your multimedia and gaming experience. The phones design is some what similar to Xperia Z. The design is more enhanced as the phone is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which make it more resistant to scratches. Display of the phone is covered with Asahi Dragontrail glass which is said to be 3 times more powerful than Gorilla Glass 3 and can withstand a weight of 60 kg without breaking, making the phone insanely durable to fall and scratch. The Xolo 8x 1000 also has an 8MP rear camer with Low light enhancement and object tracking and a 2MP front camera for taking clear selfies. To make this hell of a device run the requires a lot of juice which is provided by 1920 mAh Li-ion battery.
Well everything about this device is awesome, right from the the processor, the camera, the GPU, the OS. Its a perfect phone to buy.
The only con with this device is its battery life. The 1920 mAh battery my not be enough to drive this beast a hold day. and the battery take upto 4Hrs to get charge from 0 to 100%. which is a lot of time.
- Processor: powerful Octa Core 1.4 MediaTek MT6592M processor.
- Ram: 2GB DDR2
- OS: HIVE built on android 4.4 KitKat
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Expandable Memory: upto 32 GB
- GPU: Quad Core Mali 450-MP4 runnging at a clock speed of 600MHz.
- Display Size: 12.7 cm (5.0)
- Resolution:1280 X 720, 294 ppi
- Colors:16 M
- Display Technology: HD IPS Damage Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3,5 fingers supported.
- Dimensions: 140*70*7.9 mm
- Hard Keys: Power key, Volume key
- Slots: Micro USB 5pin, SIM card slot (2), 3.5 mm audio jack
- Rear camera: 8 MP with Exmor R™ Sensor
- Aperture: f/2.0 1.4 micron
- Rear Flash support:Yes
- Front camera:2 MP
- Full HD recording (main camera)1080p
- ,Camera Features:Smile,Scene detection & tuning ,Low Light enhancement, Face recognition, Face beautification, Voice capture, Gesture detection, Object tracking,Live filters.
- Battery capacity:1920 mAh Li-ion
- Total Charging Time:up to 4 H
- Total Standby Time (2G):up to 352 H
- Total Standby Time (3G):up to 321 H
- Accelerometer Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Hall Effect sensor.
- Video Playback: 1080p
- Video codecs supported: MPEG4, H263, H.264